A new product by Courvoisier called “Courvoisier Gold” was just relased. The new product is the perfect complement to Courvoisier Rose. The tasting notes are some honey harmonizing with the rich and complex aromas”. It’s definitly a quite sweet product with women as a main target group. Enjoy it cold with some icecube. Read more about it in this blog article on the Courvoisier Gold
- Is an original blend of Moscato wine from the South of France and signature Courvoisier Cognac.
- Offers a refreshing and approachable taste experience that enables easy drinking for any occasion.
- Has a flavor profile featuring notes of Moscato grapes, pear, peach, florals, and orange blossom for a refreshing and accessible experience.
- Has a lower ABV (18%) than traditional cognac (40%).
- Complements popular sister spirit Courvoisier Rose as a first-to-market blend of Moscato wine and Courvoisier Cognac.
Courvoisier Gold will be available nationwide. A 750ml bottle has a suggested retail price of $24.99. It’s light and accessible flavor profile offers consumers a flirty and sophisticated beverage, perfect for any occasion. The 36-proof liquid is packaged in Courvoisier’s iconic Josephine bottle and is best served chilled, on the rocks or mixed in cocktails for a refreshing and approachable taste experience
For marketing, they worded with house parties for this new Courvoisier Gold